Onboarding Team Member - Personal/Overnight (Southampton)
We are a leading digital bank on a mission to disrupt the banking industry. We've built an app with smart money management tools to help our customers live a healthier financial life. We also offer groundbreaking B2B banking and payments services.
Since our launch in 2014, we've surpassed 825,000 accounts in total: 760,000 retail current accounts and 66,000 business accounts for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs). We're on track to hit one million accounts before the end of 2019. Our total deposits, meanwhile, have surpassed £600 million and are expected to top £1 billion over the same period.
We're a fully licensed UK bank, and we have the culture and spirit of a fast-moving, disruptive technology company. We've won the Best British Bank award two years running, and now employ more than 780 people across our London & Southampton offices, with more to come from Cardiff.
Everyone at Starling gets the chance to own interesting things from day one, and we’re told one of the best things about working here is the ability to achieve a lot in a short space of time.
We are looking for an Onboarding Team Member to join our team and support our growth for a next generation, digital bank between 10pm - 8am, 365 days a year. There are opportunities to join our team on a full time (5 nights per week) or part time basis, just let us know what works best for you. Got plans and need a night off? Shift swaps are available!
The Onboarding Team's Responsibilities include:
- Performing a risk assessment on new personal account applicants.
- Obtaining information and supporting documentation to complete KYC due diligence.
- Performing due diligence on customer documentation using internal and external sources (such as CIFAS and SIRA).
- Understanding and overseeing the identification of high risk applications (including PEPs and Sanction matches).
- Identifying trends and unusual activity where appropriate.
- Working to a high standard, meeting strict timeframes.
- Strong customer focus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to change.
- Ability to balance workload and deal with multiple priorities.
- Aptitude to work with a team in a changing environment.
- Knowledge and experience of the regulatory requirements of KYC.
- Experience in reviewing identification documents.
- Understanding of CIFAS and SIRA.
- Ability to analyse, evaluate and mitigate the financial crime risks associated with customer onboarding.
- 33 days holiday (including public hols). You’ll also get your birthday on us.
- 16 hours paid volunteering time a year.
- Private Medical Insurance with VitalityHealth.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Friday breakfast - bacon and egg rolls to vegan sausage butties.
- Our kitchens are stocked with fresh fruit and a range of hot and soft drinks.
- We have many varied social groups set up and run by our employees - ForTheWin (a gaming group), Starling FC, book club and many more!
- Discounts on cinema tickets, restaurants, shopping and train tickets via a Perkbox membership.
- Access to ‘salary sacrifice’ benefits such as Cycle to Work scheme.
- Gym membership options. Full details are available on our careers site.