Pay Per Click (PPC) Executive (London)
Starling, the leading digital bank, is on a mission to disrupt the banking industry. We’ve built an app with smart money management tools to help our customers live a healthier financial life. We also offer groundbreaking B2B banking and payments services.
Since our launch in 2014, we’ve opened more than 675,000 accounts, including over 54,000 SME accounts, and our customers trust us with over £500m of their money. We’ve won the Best British Bank award two years running, and now employ more than 500 people in our City of London office. We’re creating up to 150 new jobs at our new Southampton site.
We’re a fully licensed UK bank, and we have the culture and spirit of a fast-moving, disruptive technology company and are obsessed with providing our customers with the best banking app and money management experience around.
Everyone at Starling gets the chance to own interesting things from day one, and we’re told one of the best things about working here is the ability to achieve a lot in a short space of time.
We are looking for a new PPC (pay per click) executive to join our paid acquisition team.
- Support the Senior Acquisition Manager with Google Ads, Bing Ads and Apple Search Ads performance and growth across numerous markets
- Setting up and optimising of accounts from campaigns, keyword research, ad copy to bid management etc.
- Provide results analysis, reporting and recommendations on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Work collaboratively with the acquisition team to integrate UK the UK PPC channel in into the wider global performance strategy including Paid Social, Display, Affiliates and SEO
- Understanding of website tagging and tracking
- Responsible for managing PPC spend levels within budget
- Discovering new ways and generating ideas to improve PPC performances
- Maintain close relationship with Google and Bing, incorporate best practice recommendations where required and be early adopters with new products
- 3+ years previous PPC experience
- You have strong numeracy and analytical skills with an ability to analyse and draw insights from large data sets
- You have good knowledge of excel; comfortable in producing complex reports, formulas and pivot tables
- You have good verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for learning - ad products change and adapt weekly and you must be happy with keeping up to date with new changes
- You are a flexible, approachable attitude with good problem solving skills
- You have the ability to work to deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- You are fluent in English, other languages are a plus
- 33 days holiday (including public hols). You’ll also get your birthday on us.
- 16 hours paid volunteering time a year
- Private Medical Insurance with VitalityHealth
- Contributory pension scheme
- Friday breakfast - bacon and egg rolls to vegan sausage butties.
- Our kitchens are stocked with fresh fruit and a range of hot and soft drinks.
- We host a company social once a month and have many varied social groups set up and run by our employees - ForTheWin (a gaming group), Starling FC, book club and many more!
- Discounts on cinema tickets, restaurants, shopping and train tickets via a Perkbox membership
- Access to ‘salary sacrifice’ benefits such as Cycle to Work scheme
- Gym membership options
Full details are available on our careers site