Paid Social Executive (London)
Starling, the leading digital bank, is on a mission to disrupt the banking industry. We’ve built an app with smart money management tools to help our customers live a healthier financial life. We also offer groundbreaking B2B banking and payments services.
Since our launch in 2014, we’ve opened more than 675,000 accounts, including over 54,000 SME accounts, and our customers trust us with over £500m of their money. We’ve won the Best British Bank award two years running, and now employ more than 500 people in our City of London office. We’re creating up to 150 new jobs at our new Southampton site.
We’re a fully licensed UK bank, and we have the culture and spirit of a fast-moving, disruptive technology company and are obsessed with providing our customers with the best banking app and money management experience around.
Everyone at Starling gets the chance to own interesting things from day one, and we’re told one of the best things about working here is the ability to achieve a lot in a short space of time.
We are looking for a new paid social executive to join our paid acquisition team.
- You will support the development of a global Paid Social strategy, working with the key social media platforms to deliver on various objectives; reach new customers, amplify product range and drive app growth
- Own the end-to-end management and deliverables of specified paid social campaigns from implementation to optimisation
- You will create global daily, weekly and monthly reports, analysing campaigns using various data sets and liaising with internal teams to provide a full overview of channels successes & growth opportunities against KPIs
- Delivering post-campaign analysis using MMPs, GA and other product analytics tools
- You will collaborate with other marketing teams to identify opportunities where Paid Social can support wider marketing and commercial initiatives
- Testing new formats and new channels - pushing forward the paid social buying strategy and delivering continuous improvement
- Develop and execute on an experiment roadmap to grow paid social efforts and find new pockets of efficiency, including audiences, bid types, and channels
- Define each test including hypothesis, KPIs, budgets, and tests, and report on results
- Work with the wider marketing team to ensure tone of voice / alignment with wider marketing campaigns
- You ideally have 2+ years previous experience with Facebook/Instagram, Snapchat, UAC, Twitter, etc.
- 1+ years previous experience in the app industry and/or with a financial background preferable
- Experience using ad tech and analytical tools including Facebook Business Manager, Google Analytics, mobile measurement platforms, etc.
- You have strong numeracy and analytical skills with an ability to analyse and draw insights from large data sets
- You have good knowledge of excel; comfortable in producing complex reports, formulas and pivot tables
- You h2ave good verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for learning - social media and ad products change and adapt weekly and you must be happy with keeping up to date with new changes
- You are a flexible, approachable attitude with good problem solving skills
- You have the ability to work to deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- You are fluent in English, other languages are a plus
- 33 days holiday (including public hols). You’ll also get your birthday on us.
- 16 hours paid volunteering time a year
- Private Medical Insurance with VitalityHealth
- Contributory pension scheme
- Friday breakfast - bacon and egg rolls to vegan sausage butties.
- Our kitchens are stocked with fresh fruit and a range of hot and soft drinks.
- We host a company social once a month and have many varied social groups set up and run by our employees - ForTheWin (a gaming group), Starling FC, book club and many more!
- Discounts on cinema tickets, restaurants, shopping and train tickets via a Perkbox membership
- Access to ‘salary sacrifice’ benefits such as Cycle to Work scheme
- Gym membership options
Full details are available on our careers site