Starling, the leading digital bank, is on a mission to disrupt the banking industry. We’ve built an app with smart money management tools to help our customers live a healthier financial life. We also offer groundbreaking B2B banking and payments services.
Since our launch in 2014, we’ve surpassed 775,000 accounts in total: 695,000 retail current accounts, 59,000 business accounts for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) and a further 22,000 retail euro accounts. We’re on track to hit one million accounts before the end of 2019. Our total deposits, meanwhile, have surpassed £600 million and are expected to top £1 billion over the same period.
We’re a fully licensed UK bank, and we have the culture and spirit of a fast-moving, disruptive technology company.We’ve won the Best British Bank award two years running, and now employ more than 600 people in our City of London office. We’re also creating up to 150 new jobs at our new Southampton site. We have secured a £100m award from the Capability and Innovation fund to transform SME Banking. Within the banking team we are leading and shaping the delivery of this award to help deliver the transformation in UK Banking that is Starling’s ambition.
Everyone at Starling gets the chance to own interesting things from day one, and we’re told one of the best things about working here is the ability to achieve a lot in a short space of time.
We're looking for a Workflow Manager to join our team. Reporting into the Creative Director, you will be responsible for ensuring the seamless workflow, production and delivery of print, digital and video assets, as well as copy and content, from our in-house studio.
- Oversee the production output of the creative team, prioritising effort based on business requirements.
- Develop a streamlined briefing process that ensures the creative team are able to consistently produce high quality work.
- Create and maintain a production schedule, pre-empting peak demand periods and planning resources accordingly (internal and freelance).
- Regularly and proactively work with all team members to establish and ensure adherence to timelines.
- Work closely with the Creative Director to evaluate and re-organise processes where necessary.
- Act as a brand guardian and champion, upholding the integrity of the brand and Creative Studio processes to internal and external stakeholders.
- Must have 3+ years previous experience in Studio, Traffic, or Account Management, either agency side or in-house.
- Great verbal and written communication skills, and excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once, have meticulous attention to detail and possess problem-solving skills.
- Print and web design understanding - must have proven experience and understanding of multi-channel creative execution and production processes.
- Previous experience in budget/freelancer management.
- Strong skills with MS Office software (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), and knowledge of design studio project management programmes.
- 33 days holiday (including public hols). You’ll also get your birthday on us.
- 16 hours paid volunteering time a year.
- Private Medical Insurance with VitalityHealth.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Friday breakfast - bacon and egg rolls to vegan sausage butties.
- Our kitchens are stocked with fresh fruit and a range of hot and soft drinks.
- We host a company social once a month and have many varied social groups set up and run by our employees - ForTheWin (a gaming group), Starling FC, book club and many more!
- Discounts on cinema tickets, restaurants, shopping and train tickets via a Perkbox membership.
- Access to ‘salary sacrifice’ benefits such as Cycle to Work scheme.
- Gym membership options.
Full details are available on our careers site.